Today, People magazine named Bradley Cooper the Sexiest Man Alive. Previous winners include Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman, George Clooney, Jude Law, and more. However, the majority of females were outraged that Ryan Gosling wasn’t chosen, and their reasoning is justified. Gosling has constantly been in the spotlight for the past year, while many only remember Cooper because of The Hangover.
This, however, brings us to the greatest debate of all. Who would make a better roommate–Bradley Cooper or Ryan Gosling? They’re both single (and obviously ready to mingle), so let’s go through the pros and cons.
Note: These tips are essentially for guys hunting for a roommate, because, well, we know how it would go if he had a female roommate…
- He’s intelligent, having graduated from Georgetown University in 1997.
- If he’s anything like his character in The Hangover, then he knows how to have a good time (though this is also a con–see below).
- He’s been married and in a couple of big-name, serious relationships but is now leading a very single life, so you’d have a great wingman.
- If he’s anything like his character in The Hangover, then he knows how to have too much of a good time.
- Because of his work, he wouldn’t be around a lot, so you’d be on your own for a great deal of time.
- He’s 36, which isn’t old, but it could be a deterrent if you’re hanging out with a young-20s crowd on a regular basis.
- There isn’t a woman on this earth (or at least I have yet to encounter one) that doesn’t find him attractive, so you’d be sure to score plenty of dates if you were associated with him.
- He keeps a somewhat low profile, so you’d be fairly safe from all the crazies that probably stalk him.
- He has a dog and although it’s kind of cute, it looks sort of dirty and messy all the time, which could mean the apartment doesn’t stay that clean.
- The few crazies that actually find him will be screaming so loudly you won’t get any sleep.